Air Fryer Chickpeas with Roasted Garlic Achaar
Serves 4/ Prep Time: 20 mins / Cook Time: 12-15 mins
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chickpeas or garbanzo beans
- 1-2 Tablespoons Lotus Kitchen Roasted Garlic Achaar
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 pieces Naan, warmed and cut into wedges
1. Using a small colander, drain and rinse the chickpeas. To dry the chickpeas, line a plate with three paper towels and spread the chickpeas over top. Let sit for about 15 minutes, then blot again with paper towels to ensure the chickpeas are dry.
2. Pour chickpeas into the basket of an air fryer. Cook at 380F for 12-15 minutes, shaking the basket every five minutes.
3. Transfer crispy chickpeas to a shallow bowl, add 1-2 Tablespoons Roasted Garlic Achaar, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Add Greek yogurt to one side of the bowl and season with salt and pepper. Scoop a few chickpeas and a dollop of yogurt on a piece of Naan and enjoy!