Chili and Cheese Dip
This easy appetizer is perfect to serve when expecting a crowd – or great for a crowd of one!
Serves 6 / Prep Time: 5 mins / Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 Jar Two-Step Chili Mix, regular or spicy
- 1 pound of ground meat
- 1-5 blocks of cream cheese (can be served up to five times)
- 1/2 cup mexican blend shredded cheese
- In a large pot, brown meat. Drain if needed.
- Add Two-Step Chili mix and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place block of cream cheese on a serving platter or shallow dish and pour chili and meat mixture over it.
- Top with shredded cheese.