Game Day Chili Dip
Even if your team loses, this dip will make the day.
Serves 10 / Prep Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 17 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey, chicken, or beef
- 1/2 jar Cookwell & Co. Two-Step Chili Mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 8-ounce bag shredded Mexican cheese blend
Heat the oil in a deep-sided skillet. When oil is hot add the ground meat and cook until browned and crumbly. Stir in the Texas 2-Step Chili Mix, blending well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook to heat through.