Honey Lime Shrimp Ceviche
This great dip is perfect with tortilla chips.
Serves 8 / Prep Time: 90 mins / Cook Time: 2 mins
- 1 1/2 cup Cookwell & Co. Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 lb medium to small shrimp (P&D)
- 2 TBSP salt
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 serrano chile seeded and minced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cucumber – diced
- 1 avocado – peeled and cubed
Drain shrimp and slice each one in half. Pour the Hone Lime dressing over the shrimp and refrigerate for an hour. Mix in red onion, serrano and refrigerate for an additional 1/2 hour. Add cilantro, cucumber and avocado – mix well and serve over rice or with tortilla chips.