Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
Serves 8 / Prep Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 30-40 mins
- 1 loaf French baguette bread, cut into cubes
- 1 jar Bananas Foster Dessert Sauce
- 1 pint half & half
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup of butter
- Combine all ingredients except bread and butter.
- Butter a 9×13 pan and place in half of the bread and mixture.
- Baste top with butter then add remaining bread and mixture, baste top with butter and sprinkle top with additional cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- In a sauce pan, place remaining butter & 1/2 cup jar of dessert sauce. Heat over medium heat and drizzle over each serving of bread pudding.