Cherry Cordial Pie
We all know how delightful those little chocolate-covered cherry bonbons are, so what could be better than a whole pie that tastes just like them?
Serves 8 / Prep Time: 135 mins / Cook Time: 0 mins
- 1 10-ounce jar maraschino cherries, well drained
- 2 cups whipping cream, well chilled
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 jar Cookwell & Co. Cherries Jubliee Dessert Sauce
- 1 9-inch prepared chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- Additional whipped cream and chocolate covered cherries as garnish
Chop the maraschino cherries in food processor using the pulse feature. Remove and set aside.
Using electric mixer with wire whisk beater, whip the cream until almost stiff. Add the powdered sugar and cocoa; continue to beat until stiff. Fold in the Cherries Jubilee Dessert Sauce and chopped cherries.
Turn the filling out into prepared pie crust and smooth evenly with a rubber spatula. Chill for two hours, or until firm. Slice into wedges to serve, garnishing each slice with a swirl of whipped cream with a chocolate covered cherry in the center. Mmmmm!