Croissant Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
Serves 8-10 / Prep Time: 5 mins / Cook Time: 30 mins
- 12 croissants, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 jar Bananas Foster Dessert Sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups HEB Heavy Whipping Cream*
- 1/2 stick HEB Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Adams Reserve Pure Vanilla Extract*
* You may substitute items if not available in your area
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix eggs, cream butter, and half the Dessert Sauce. Toss croissants; set for 15 minutes. Mix.
- In a sprayed baking dish, pour mixture evenly. Top with remainder of sauce.
- Bake uncovered for 20 – 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
May add candied nuts or candy pieces on top!