Green Chile Seafood Lasagna
A seafood lover’s delight and it’s easy to assemble with no-boil lasagna noodles.
Serves 6-8 / Prep Time: 15 mins / Cook Time: 45 mins
- 1/2 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 1-1/2 cups Cookwell and Co. Two-Step Green Chile Stew Mix
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/2 pound small bay scallops
- 1 12-ounce container small curd cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 cups (8 ounces)shredded asadero or mozzarella cheese
Carefully pick through the crabmeat to remove any bits of shell or cartilage, taking care not to break up the lumps of meat. Combine the Two-Step Green Chile Stew Mix and seafood in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray; set aside.
Stir the cottage cheese and beaten eggs together. Place a portion of the seafood mixture in bottom of prepared pan. Top with a layer of the cottage cheese mixture, then a solid layer of the lasagna noodles, and a scattering of the shredded cheese. Repeat layering, using all ingredients, ending with a layer of shredded cheese.
Cover dish with foil and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until cheese is browned and bubbly. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into squares to serve. Serve hot.