Green Chile Shrimp Chowder
Hearty, delicious. and ready in 20 minutes. Just set the table.
Serves 4-6 / Prep Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1 jar Cookwell & Co. Two-Step Green Chile Stew Mix
- 1 15-ounce can whole kernel corn
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- Minced cilantro as garnish
Puree the Green Chili Stew Mix in a blender. Transfer to a large soup pot and add remaining ingredients. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through and chowder is nice and creamy. Serve hot, topped with a scattering of minced cilantro.