Green Chili Chicken Chowder
A two-fisted, he-man hearty stew or soup.
Serves 4 / Prep Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 jar Cookwell & Co. Two-Step Green Chile Stew Mix
- 1 15-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Meat from 1 rotisserie chicken, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Minced cilantro
Puree the Green Chili Stew Mix in blender. Combine with remaining ingredients, except cilantro, in a large pot and simmer on medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until heated through.
Serve hot in shallow soup plates, garnished with a scattering of minced cilantro.