Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole
For a great taste of Tex-Mex!
Serves 4-6 / Prep Time: 15 mins / Cook Time: 55 mins
- Meat from 1 rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 2 cups, blistered, peeled, and chopped Anaheim chiles
- 1 26-ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 of a small onion, chopped
- 2 cups crushed corn tortilla chips
- 1 jar Cookwell & Co. Two-Step Green Chile Stew Mix
- 1 10-ounce can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients except cheese and cilantro i a large bowl; stir to blend well. Turn out into a 9-by 13-inch baking dish which has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. Spread evenly and scatter the cheese blend over the top. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
Remove the foil and sprinkle the cilantro over the top of the cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is browned an bubbly. Serve hot.