Bodacious Red Steaks
Serves 2-4 / Prep Time: 5 mins / Cook Time: 10 mins
- 2 pounds of steaks (any desired cut)
- 1/4 cup of Texas on a Plate Bodacious Red Soppin’ Sauce
- 1 tablespoon each of coarse salt and coarse pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Octavio* Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat a large skillet or grill on medium-high heat.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and toss to coat evenly.
- Pan fry or grill on medium-high heat, cooking to desired doneness.
- 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare
- 4-5 minutes per side for medium
- 5-7 minutes per side for medium well
- 7-9 minutes per side for well done
- Drizzle the Soppin’ Sauce over the steaks and serve.