Elevated Sloppy Joes with Masala Marinade & Grilling Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 jar (9 oz.) Lotus Kitchen Masala Marinade & Grilling Sauce
- 4 brioche buns, toasted
1. Heat oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add peppers and onions, season with salt and pepper, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add ground beef to pan, breaking up and cooking until brown. Add Masala Marinade & Grilling Sauce and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
3. Serve warm on toasted buns with Byer's Best Horseradish Pickles.