Corn & Cucumber Fiesta Salad
This one’s as delicious as it is colorful – perfect salad for a summer supper or backyard cookout.
Serves 4-6 / Prep Time: 15 mins / Cook Time: 0 mins
- 2 ears sweet corn-on-the-cob
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup small-diced red onion
- 2/3 cup diced fresh mozzarella
- 6 cups Spring mix salad greens
- 1/2 cup Cookwell & Co. Watermelon Vinaigrette, or as needed
Shuck the corn, removing husks and silk. Using a sharp knife, cut the corn kernels from the cob.
Combine the corn with remaining ingredients in a large bowl and toss to blend well, making sure to moisten all greens with the Watermelon Vinaigrette. Serve.