Japanese Steak House Salad
Everybody loves the great salads at Japanese Steak Houses. Now you can make your own at home.
Serves 4-6 / Prep Time: 15 mins / Cook Time: 0 mins
- 4 wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil for pan-frying, heated to 350 degrees
- 1 bag chilled spring mix salad greens
- 1/2 of a medium cucumber, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 1/4 cup Cookwell & Co. Asian Ginger Vinaigrette, or more as needed
Cut wonton skins in half, then slice into 1/4-inch thick strips. Fry in the hot oil until crisp, about 3-4 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
In a large bowl combine spring mix with vegetables and fried wonton strips. Drizzle with the Asian Ginger Vinaigrette and toss to blend well. Serve chilled.