Perfect Picnic Potato Salad
Great for the picnic basket or the backyard cook-out.
Serves 4-6 / Prep Time: 2 mins / Cook Time: 15 mins
- 2 pounds medium-size red new potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup small-diced red onions
- 1 bottle Cookwell & Co. Olive Oil & Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning blend
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces and place in saucepan. Add cold water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil ad cook until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside until cool.
Combine potatoes and onions in a bowl and pour the vinaigrette over the top. Stir to blend well. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Refrigerate for about 2 hours, or until well chilled before serving. You may also serve the potato salad at room temperature.