Spice up that bean side dish using our Better Than Good Moppin’ Sauce!
Serves 6-8 / Prep Time: 5 mins / Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 can each black, pinto and kidney beans
- 1/2 cup Better Than Good Texas Moppin’ Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 T Adams Reserve House Rub
Warm a 4-quart pot over medium-high heat. Add oil and onions to pan; brown 4-5 minutes. Add bacon and cook 1 more minute. Add remaining ingredients, bring to a simmer and reduce heat. Simmer 5 minutes.