Green Chile Shredded Pork Tacos
This is an amazing shredded pork recipe similar to what you would eat at an authentic Mexican restaurant!
Serves 8 / Prep Time: 15 mins / Cook Time: 250 mins
- 2-pork tenderloins, approx 2-2.5lbs total
- 1 jar Cookwell & Co. Two-Step Green Chile Stew
- 24 tortillas(corn or flour)
- 8oz sour cream
- 1 pkg shredded cheese(cheddar or Monterey jack) Optional garnish-diced cilantro & onion
1. Cut pork tenderloins into 4 pieces each and place in a slow cooker.
2.place & stir contents of 1 jar of green chile stew in slow cooker and turn slowcooker on high temp and cook pork for 4 hours on high temp (8 hours on low)
3. After cooked, take two forks and shred the pork while sitting in the sauce.
4. Fill your tortillas with shredded pork, cheese and a dollop of sour cream. ENJOY!