“I don’t have time to cook” Chicken Chile
Great idea for a quick, satisfying and tasty dinner for an unexpected crowd. Or, dinner for one with leftovers to enjoy!
Serves 6-8 / Prep Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 jar Cookwell & Co. Two-Step Green Chile Stew Mix
- 1 rotisserie bone-in chicken breast (from grocery deli)
- 2 cans black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 bag of frozen corn
- 1 qt chicken stock
- Optional for garnish: diced avocado, shredded cheese, minced jalapeno, tortilla chips, sour cream
- Remove meat from bone and shred or dice into bite-size pieces.
- In a big pot, add all ingredients except garnishes
- Bring to a boil, then reduce and let simmer for 10-15 minutes
- Ladle it up and add any garnishes as desired