Garlic & Molasses Potato Salad
Try this unique potato salad with its divine garlic-ey taste and colorful presentation at your next cookout.
Serves 4-6 / Prep Time: 15 mins / Cook Time: 20 mins
- 3 pounds red new potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup each diced red and green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 8 applewood smoked bacon slices, cook until crisp, then crumbled
- 3/4 cup Cookwell & Co. Garlic & Molasses Marinade
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise
Place the potatoes in a 4-quart pan and add cold water to cover. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, but not mushy. Drain well and refrigerate to cool.
When potatoes are cool, toss with remaining salad ingredients.
Make the dressing by whisking the Garlic & Molasses Marinade and the mayonnaise together, blending well. Fold the dressing into the salad, making sure to coat all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.